Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Siena Lakes, by Erickson Living, is a vibrant new continuing
care retirement community in North Naples.
Siena Lakes is looking for everyday heroes who want to make an
impact on the lives of seniors. If you are ready to take your
career to new heights in a beautiful new location, join us.
Our benefit package includes competitive salary, excellent
health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, 401K
and much more.
Siena Lakes is seeking sous chefs who can bring their passion
for great food, teamwork, and culinary experience to our fine
dining restaurants. Our Signature Dining program embraces scratch
cooking and chef inspired culinary creations that sets us apart
from our competitors.
How you will make an impact:
- Manages daily kitchen production and food preparation for
on-time service of resident meals.
- Directs the preparation and service accuracy for all forecasted
menu items to include recipes, proper food handling, food safety,
food quality, diet restrictions, and utilizing production
- Supervises scheduling, training, and discipline of all culinary
and utility staff. The sous chef will be in charge of all culinary
functions in the chef's absence, to include, staffing, food
production, utility and kitchen sanitation.
- Oversees the organization and sanitation of dining rooms,
kitchen, storage areas and loading dock.
What we offer:
- Quality of life - most of our restaurants employees are out
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- On-site medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick
care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State of the art kitchens, top of the line equipment.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Minimum of two years full service experience.
- Minimum of six months supervisory and coaching experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, Graduate of a certified
culinary program or college preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and communicate in the
- Be able to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 50
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures including hot kitchen
to refrigerators and freezers.
- Able to work some weekends and holidays.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Cape Coral , Sous Chef, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!