Company: Sodexo Frontline
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Location: US-FL-NAPLESSystem ID: 674661Category: Food
ServiceEmployment Status: Part-TimeUnit Name: NORTH NAPLES
HOSPITALUnit Contact: Target Hourly Rate: 11Unit DescriptionSodexo
has openings at NCH Health Systems 11190 Health Park Blvd. Naples,
FL 34110 (North) for high-energy individuals looking to make a
difference in the lives of our patients and their visitors. Every
day, our team members contribute to enhancing the patient's
experience with their positive interactions by maintaining a clean
environment or by providing delicious, nutritious meals. We help
people lead healthier lives. Consideration for a conditional job
offer include job/position experience, communication skill level,
and customer service skill level.You will be provided all training
and personal protective equipment (PPE), including uniforms, to
keep you and your family safe and healthy. You may purchase and use
payroll deduction for slip-resistant shoes through our favored
supplier.Complimentary meals are provided for Patient Nutrition
Services (Food) Department employees during work hours.These
positions are posted with a target, base, wage rate. Frontline
positions include an afternoon shift differential of $1.25/hour,
midnight shift differential of $1.95/hour, and weekend shift
differential of $2.00/hour.Additionally, job offers will be
contingent upon the candidate successfully passing a pre-employment
physical examination, drug screen, and additional preemployment
screenings may be included in the hiring process.Sodexo at NCH
Health Systems North Campus has immediate openings for Utility
Workers, Part-Time positions in the Patient Nutrition Services
Department. Day Shift and Afternoon Shift hours are available.
Alternating weekends and alternating holidays.These positions offer
the opportunity to advance and grow your career with Sodexo. The
base wage rate is $11.00/hour. Hours and shifts may vary for all
Position SummaryThe Utility Worker is responsible for maintaining
kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils. The general
responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but
Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These
responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business
necessities and client requirements.General Responsibilities:
- Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing
- Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
- Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and
work areas such as pantry and dish room.
- Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary
- Polishes silver.
- May wash pots.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- No related work experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Cape Coral , Utility Worker, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!