Company: Title Alliance
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Description:Our Title Processor is responsible for pre-closing
matters. S/He works all parties to acquire, analyze, and organize
all necessary documents needed to process the closing.
- Opens escrows within 24 hours and ensures customers receive
copies the same day
- Assists in processing files with a high degree of quality,
including funding/balancing, figuring, clearing prelims, and
- Orders all necessary documents to close files escrows in a
timely manner (i.e., demands, loan documents, and insurance)
- Maintains electronic records, via Operating system, of
communication with all partners involved in transactions
- Follows company standards and practices, assuring compliance
with the TA Way, when processing transactions, as well as
applicable state laws and guidelines
- Proactively informs escrow officers of any missing items or
problems relevant to closing
- Deposits any funds required by buyers and sellers of each
escrow within 24 hours of receipt
- Returns all calls, voicemails, and emails in a timely
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Adheres to company policies and guidelinesPM20.Requirements:
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience as an escrow assistant or
two (2) years of experience in loan processing is preferred.
- Notary preferred.
- Understands escrow standards, title clearance, real estate
regulations and guidelines, and document preparation.
- Comprehends pay off per diems, tax prorations, interest, and
- Understands lender documents and recordings.
- Is pleasant, courteous, and professional when dealing with
internal and external customers or clients; treats others with
honesty, fairness, and respect; displays a professional
- Displays a willingness to work hard and seek out new
- Plans and prioritizes work to manage time effectively and
accomplishes assigned tasks
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with others
- Uses information technology, title software and related
applications to convey and retrieve informationThe job demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job
description is not intended and should not be construed to be an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or
working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a
reflection of those principal job elements essential for
recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations and for
establishing performance standards. The percentage of time spent
performing the various job duties is not absolute. The incumbent
shall perform all other functions and/or be cross trained as shall
be determined by the sole discretion of management, who has the
right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole.
This document is not a contract for employment. PI129546867
Keywords: Title Alliance, Cape Coral , Processor, Other , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!