Sr SAP Basis Administrator
Posted on: February 22, 2021
SAP Basis Administrator Sr Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
Maintains the life-cycle management of SAP systems, in a cloud
environment, including but not limited to Suite on HANA/S/4 HANA,
ECC HCM, GTS, BW on HANA, BOBJ, Lumira, TREX, TDMS, OpenText,
Vertex, Vistex, Redwood RMJ, Fiori, SAP Gateway, NetWeaver Java AS,
NetWeaver SSO, PI/PO and Solution Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies standard SAP principles, concepts and techniques in
system installation, monitoring performance, problem diagnosis and
resolution. Demonstrates excellent tactical approaches that also
reflect the strategic perspective of Arthrex.
- Administers all aspects of the systems listed above. This may
include system installation, upgrades and application of patches
(OSS notes, support packages, add-ons). Supports the technical
implementation of the SAP system landscape as it evolves (i.e.,
development, test, staging and production).
- Performs system refreshes; participates in the scheduling of
refreshes as requested.
- Monitors and tunes performance and workflow.
- Works with team to establish continuous improvement maintenance
across all systems.
- Coordinate post system copy and/or system refresh verification
and post steps with functional teams.
- Manages the SAP system landscape, including the Transport
Management System and troubleshooting.
- Performs system maintenance, printer configuration, and
upgrades as needed, including backups and restores
- Solution Manager ALM Suite with ChaRM, CTS+, Technical
Monitoring, ITSM, SEA, BPCA, LMDB setup.
- Test Management tools, installation, test & defect management
setup, integration with HP ALM.
- Project creation, business blueprints, realization, final
preparation, and go live support.
- Extensive documentation of processes for internal team on
Microsoft SharePoint or any wiki platforms or Guided Procedure
Authoring (GPA) in Solution Manager.
- Capacity planning
- SAP Archiving Incidental Duties:
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s Degree required
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Advanced
degrees and certifications a plus
- 8 years of experience as an SAP Basis Administrator
- Experience with SAP HANA required.
- Experience with SAP in a SUSE Linux environment required and
Microsoft Windows preferred.
- Experience on Cloud hosting, IP address, DNS and server
hostname and SAP Instance Parameter setup.
- Experience with MicrosoftVisio diagrams with technical design
specification document for flow diagrams.
- Experience with continuous system optimization using both SAP
Early Watch Reports and SAP Services Knowledge and Skill
Requirements/ Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Solid understanding of relational database theory preferred,
including familiarity with MS SQL / SAP HANA database structures;
solid understanding of programming concepts, including familiarity
with SQL programming.
- Experience with SAP ECC as Suite on HANA deployment and SAP
Solution Manager on HANA required.
- Experience with either GTS or BW required.
- Experience with three of the following required: SAP Fiori &
Gateway, SAP SSO, SAP PI/PO, OpenText, Vertex or Redwood/RMJ.
- Experience with Solution Manager ChaRM, Technical Monitoring,
and CTS+ required
- Knowledge of underlying Infrastructure components, high
availability and disaster recovery technologies
- Knowledge of operation SAP on MS Azure or other Cloud
- Expertise with data extraction and transfer tool, such as SAP
TDMS or equivalent products.
- Expertise with business process automation platforms, such a
Redwood RunMyJob (RMJ) or SAP BPA, and experience automating
routine systems operations and administration tasks via using
automated scripts and tools Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment
PC servers, workstations and laptops. Microsoft environment. Work
with standard current computer applications, word processing,
spreadsheets, ERP, MES, PLM and CRM applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Arthrex, Cape Coral , Sr SAP Basis Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!