Restaurant District Manager
Company: Burger King Florida
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionLove the Guest, Help Each Other-that's not just
our motto, it's our way of life. If that speaks to you, then we
want you on our team! Quality Dining is currently seeking an
experienced Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) District Manager for our
Burger King operations, overseeing and coordinating the activities
3-5 restaurants, providing leadership and training to our teams to
ensure success at all levels.Job Duties:
- Recruit, hire, and train new managers in the district.
- Evaluate store-level operations by maintaining a regular
presence at each restaurant in the district.
- Provide leadership in the areas of employee relations, team
building and people management. Communicate effectively with all
levels of the Organization, both verbally and in writing. Ensure
proper staff training and development through a hands-on approach,
utilizing Company-provided resources.
- Offer superior guest relations using disciplined operating
systems. Provide proper training and create accountability to
ensure that quality, service, and cleanliness standards are
- Achieve controllable expenditure levels through proper training
and the use of budgets, P&L statements, business reviews and
performance. Ensure and enforce proper safety, security, and cash
handling procedures.Job Requirements:
- At least 5 years of management/supervisory experience in a food
- Demonstrated success managing budgets and inventory
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualitiesIn return for your talents, Quality
Dining offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive earning opportunities, with bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Company matching (401K)
- Paid time offApply today for immediate consideration!
Keywords: Burger King Florida, Cape Coral , Restaurant District Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!