Food and Beverage Supervisor
Company: Grey Oaks
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionFOOD & BEVERAGE SUPERVISORAbout the PositionThis
is a full-time position reporting to the Food & Beverage Managers
or Management Team. The Food & Beverage Supervisor is responsible
for working with the team to ensure the highest level of quality
and services are being provided to the membership and their guests.
The Food and Beverage Supervisor will be held accountable for
training staff, maintaining cleaning and uniform standards,
upholding the core values of Grey Oaks, assisting the service
delivery during a shift, staying in constant communication and
coordination with managers, the kitchen and service team. The
expectation is that the Supervisor holds the service team
accountable to their duties and implements new trainings and ideas
to enhance the F&B experience. Creating/developing
relationships with our membership is a must! The Food and Beverage
Supervisor will be expected to touch each table during service and
engage with members and guests throughout events to ensure
satisfaction and build relationships.About Grey Oaks Country
ClubConsidered one of the premier Country Clubs in Florida, Grey
Oaks opened in 1993 and encompasses the Grey Oaks and Estuary
communities, along with 54 holes of championship golf. The Club's
facilities include a 63,000-square-foot east clubhouse,
12,000-square-foot golf pro shop, golf performance center,
30,000-square-foot wellness center, sports center, and the pool
café, a 22,000-square-foot complex with indoor and outdoor dining
overlooking an expansive resort-style pool with a wading entrance,
waterfall, and lap lanes. Additionally, The Estuary offers a
20,000-square-foot clubhouse with indoor and outdoor dining
overlooking the golf course, as well as a golf pro shop and
his-and-her locker and card rooms.In addition to our facilities and
amenities, our staff continuously commits itself to unparalleled
professional service for our members and their guests.There are
over 250 professionals working at Grey Oaks.Located in Naples,
Florida, Grey Oaks in 2021 earned the coveted designation as a
Platinum Club of America for the second straight year. Learn more
at our website www.greyoakscc.com.About YouYou are an outgoing and
personable professional with a background in Food & Beverage
administration, and an interest in the hospitality industry. You
are adept at effectively communicating with all types of people.
You are organized, a problem solver, and highly proactive. You
understand that service is at the heart of your job.You understand
and live by the concept of being a "team player," making sure that
collaboration is essential to your success, as well as the success
of those you work with. Your wisdom is clearly understanding what
you know and what you don't know, and making sure that the right
person handles the right problem.Most importantly, your values
align with the values and culture of our members and our Club.
Those values are on display every day, and displayed with every
decision you make.Primary Responsibilities
- Responsible for the "on the floor" supervision and coordination
of Food and Beverage outlets, snack bars, events and catering.
- Coordinates the timely execution and delivery of all food and
beverage orders to the satisfaction of the members and guests.
- Embodies Grey Oaks core values and promotes a positive culture
within the F&B department.
- Monitors all wait staff stations and assigned seated
tables/sections as well as the transmission to and timely execution
by the kitchen of the orders.
- Ensures restaurant and/or events are set up and ready for
opening times and that floor plans are complete for each
- Checks each table several times during service to free the
staff for other duties and to show members that their comfort,
satisfaction and/or complaints are important.
- Conducts training on a continuous basis to systematically
improve the performance of the front of house staff during
- Organizes the logistics of a service shift: floor plans,
station assignments, reservations, special duties, and special
- Assists the service team to cater to the members.
- Is responsible for teaching Member names to staff and ensures
that staff is using proper name recognition of Members throughout
all meal periods.
- Ensures that proper menu items and prices are in the
- Improves service by developing and implementing new procedures
in coordination with the F&B Managers.
- Maintains a positive and professional relationship with all
teammates and members.
- Holds the team accountable and properly documents and addresses
issues in a timely manner.
- Communicates needs of the members, team and facilities through
the appropriate channels.
- Assists in the achievement of financial and departmental
- Must have excellent member relations and customer service
- Private club experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to efficiently use the POS system (Northstar).
- Must have strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret data and prepare reports.
- Ability to verbally communicate well both orally and in writing
with a proficiency in the English Language.
- Strong background knowledge of food and beverage in restaurants
and banquets.Compensation & BenefitsGrey Oaks has an attractive
compensation, benefits program, 401k plan with a generous matching
contribution, a great work environment and the opportunity to work
and learn from some of the best in the industry. Grey Oaks is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Grey Oaks, Cape Coral , Food and Beverage Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!