Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Location: Marco Island
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Currently offering $1,000 Sign On Bonus!$500 paid at 30 days and
$500 paid at 90 days of employment. JOB SUMMARY----Greet guests and
determine the number in their party.Seat guests by finding a clean,
available table; pulling out chairs; placing clean/current menu in
front of guest, etc. Guide guests through the dining rooms and
provide any needed assistance. Move and arrange tables, chairs, and
settings and organize seating for groups with special needs. Ensure
place settings are appropriate and each guest has a napkin, clean
silverware, and any other item that is part of the standard place
setting. Check menus to ensure they are current, clean, plentiful,
and wrinkle-free. Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the
day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures. Monitor dining rooms
for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of
guests.------CORE WORK ACTIVITIES--
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
to manager; and complete safety training and
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information,
and protect company assets.----
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and
answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.----
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.----
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.----
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.--
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Supervisors.---- Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal
opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive culture.
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Cape Coral , Restaurant Host, Hospitality & Tourism , Marco Island, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!