Grill Cook - Restaurant Team Member
Company: Bob Evans
Posted on: April 1, 2021
A job for TODAY---a career for TOMORROW! We are a great fit for
YOU if you say yes to any of these questions:
- Looking for just some extra cash?
- Want to work after school and on weekends?
- Looking to make a change in your career?
- Looking to grow into management?
- Want to be part of a family focused work
environment?--Everybody is Somebody at Bob Evans...It doesn't
matter who you are, we believe that everyone has a place at our
table. If you want to have fun, prepare and serve quality food
while working with a team, then come in and visit with us for an
interview.Visit careers.bobevans.com to view complete job
description.Not sure about what it's like at Bob Evans, Check out
our very cool but brief video that features some of our shining
stars sharing their employment stories with Bob Evans Restaurants
at careers.bobevans.comBob Evans Restaurants, LLC is EEO compliant
and participates in E Verify.Full-Time and Part-Time positions may
be available.We continue to update our safety and sanitation
procedures to follow the current CDC, local, and state guidelines.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for both our employees
and guests.Statement of
for the preparing each order by following standardized recipes.--
Ensure that proper food handling and sanitation procedures are
being followed.-- Prepares visually appealing and great tasting
home-style dishes and ensures that all items are completed in a
timely manner and delivered hot and fresh to the
- Follows recipe and storyboards to prepare and cook meats, fish,
poultry, vegetables, and other foods according to proper
preparation methods per the current Bob Evans recipe book. This
involves cutting, broil, saut--, and frying.
- Responsible for practicing and upholding health and sanitation
- Maintains high standards of personal grooming.-- Washes hands
frequently.-- Wears gloves to prevent bare hand contact.-- Promptly
changes apron if it becomes dirty.
- Must maintain high standards of quality and appearance for all
food prepared and served.
- Prioritizes food preparation so that all items for check are
finished at the same time.
- Properly maintain and operate equipment effectively.-- Complete
working knowledge of the safe and efficient use of all kitchen
- All other duties as
- Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures in a restaurant
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Must maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an
extended period of time, have strong menu knowledge, and have
ability to accurately read, organize, and coordinate
- 0-2 years related experience
- At least 16 years of age----QUALIFICATION
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.--PHYSICAL
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to
contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer
reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this
position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this job the employee will
regularly be required to:
- Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time
without rest or sitting down.
- Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 50 pounds.
- Reach with hands.
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or
- Bend and stoop.
- Have the ability to taste and smell.
- Verbally communicate with others.
- Have the ability to read.
- Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including
selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Keywords: Bob Evans, Cape Coral , Grill Cook - Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!