Psychiatrist Naples, Florida 34103
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Naples, Florida. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Board certified Psychiatrist, child and adolescent and adult
preferred but not required; adult psychiatry required Naples,
The psychiatrist practitioner under the general direction of the
CEO/Chief Medical Director will provide Evaluation and Management
services for Psychiatric diagnosis for patients in psychiatric
healthcare facilities. The Psychiatrist Practitioner will assist in
overseeing the appropriateness and quality of psychiatric care
delivered to patients seen in psychiatric healthcare facilities by
providers. The practitioner will maintain high standards in the
delivery of health care, work directly with provider staff to
resolve problems and work to continuously improve Medical Group,
Inc. operations and quality of care.
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES:
- Provides Evaluation and Management services for Psychiatric
diagnosis for patients in psychiatric healthcare facilities as
- Reviews potential provider quality issues and determines their
appropriateness for review by the Peer Review Committee.
- Assists in developing and revising policies for providers to
support utilization management activities, including criteria and
guidelines for appropriate use of services, clinical practice
guidelines and treatment guidelines.
- Coordinates with the AMD and Director of Clinical services to
provide support and appropriate direction to facility staff on
issues pertaining to psychiatric care.
- Available to attend Psychiatric Staff Meetings.
- Performs other duties relevant to psychiatrist practitioner
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards,
policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those within
the compliance process, Standards of Conduct, HIPAA and
- Participates in required orientation, ethics and HIPAA training
- Reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance
following Standards of Conduct.
- Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and
- Participates, as requested, in process improvement
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a current license as an MD/DO in practicing
- Graduate of an accredited school of Medicine.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in
- Must be able to see patients age 5 and up.
- Must have an active current DEA certificate.
- Must have at least 1 year of clinical/psychiatric practice
- Cannot be sanctioned by government or private payers.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, self-motivation,
and high personal integrity and ethics required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain
courtesy and composure when dealing with internal and external
- Must have the ability to prioritize work-load and initiate
action to require needed information from providers.
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise good judgment in
making decisions within the scope of authority of the
- Ability to relate well to others.
- Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the
- Exceptional respect for confidentiality.
- Maintains ethical conduct.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Office hours and days candidate will work: 8:30 TO 5 PM MONDAY
THROUGH THURSDAY, FRIDAY 8 AM TO 12 ON FRIDAY
Salary (range): 250k TO 275k DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND
Bonus compensation: BASED ON RVU'S
Vacation: FIRST TWO YEARS 3 WEEKS PLUS 5 DAYS OF CME, YEAR 3, 4
WEEKS OF VACATION AND 5 DAYS CME
Health coverage, Type and amount covered: BCBS TBD AMOUNT
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Please send CV to
Brian Torchin / CEO
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, Cape Coral , Psychiatrist Naples, Florida 34103, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!