Entry Level CAREGiver
Company: Home Instead - Fort Myers
Location: Punta Gorda
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you looking for a fulfilling and meaningful career, where
you know you make a difference in the lives of others? Look no
further. Become a Home Instead Home Health Aide / CAREGiver today.
We can help you build a career you'll love. Full and Part Time
Home Insteadis looking for professional and compassionate
CAREGivers in Punta Gorda, FL to become a part of our team and join
our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults right here in
Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte, Englewood, Rotunda, and Placida.At
Home Instead, you will provide a variety of non-medical services
that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges
of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Key Functions include:
- Companionship and conversation
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, light
housekeeping, and grocery shopping*
- Personal care: assist clients with dressing, bathing, grooming,
and toileting (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Provide medication reminders and transportation to
- Support clients with Alzheimer's/Dementia Care No experience?
No problem. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program that
delivers in-depth and hands-on instruction by our Licensed
Practical Nurse and Registered Nurse, providing our CAREGivers with
all the tools they need to be prepared, confident, and skilled to
Benefits of Joining Home Instead:
- Competitive wages starting at $13-14/hr. with a 60-day
- Healthcare insurance (we pay over 50% of premium for FT
- Dental, vision insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid vacation time
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Professional training and 24/7 live support by our reliable
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGIVER referral bonus program
- On-site CPR certification Most importantly, the seniors we
serve aren't just clients to us. They're family. So are the
CAREGivers we employ. And because personalities interact
differently, we take great care to create compatible matches
between each client and CAREGiver. We guarantee a great match for
every client and CAREGiver because there is nothing that makes life
greater than spending the day with someone you like to be with.
CLICK HERE to read our client and employee reviews!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time
to assigned shifts
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly,
professional, and respectful manner
- Have a valid drivers license and 4 years of driving
- Over the age of 21 and able to lift 25 lbs.
- Complete a criminal background check and pass a drug screen
Join our family, apply today!
Careers - Home Instead (homeinsteadswfl.com) or text CARE to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free
Keywords: Home Instead - Fort Myers, Cape Coral , Entry Level CAREGiver, Healthcare , Punta Gorda, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!