RN TSP Acute Care - January Start - Acute Care
Company: NCH Baker Hospital Downtown
Posted on: November 23, 2022
RN TSP Acute Care - January StartSeasonal Full-Time
350 7th St North
* Essential Job Accountabilities:
* Job Summary:
* The Registered Nurse independently plans, implements, and
evaluates nursing care in patient care situations using standards
of care, policy, and procedure. Provides direct nursing care to
patients, assumes teaching and leadership responsibilities.
Participates in shared decision making, unit committee and quality
improvement activities. Needs minimal supervision.
* Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops plan that includes strategies to attain expected
* Implements the plan of care interventions and medical plan of
care as appropriate.
* Coordinates care delivery.
* Employs patient teaching to promote health and safety.
* Evaluates progress toward outcomes.
* Practices ethically.
* Attains knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing
* Integrates evidence and research finding into practice.
* Contributes to quality nursing practice and shared decision
making (SDM) by supporting council decisions, implementation of
decisions and active participation in SDM.
* Communicates effectively in all areas of practice.
* Demonstrates leadership in the professional practice setting.
* Collaborate with patient, family, the inter-professional team,
and others in the conduct of nursing practice.
* Utilizes appropriate resources to plan and provide nursing
services that are safe, effective, and financially responsible.
* Practices in an environmentally safe and healthy manner.
* Accountable to foster, participate, and be knowledgeable with the
shared decision-making model of the NCH Healthcare System.
* Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in acute care required.
* New practicing RN with no experience must apply to the New Grad
Resident Program and must meet the below requirements.
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Practice
Registered Nurse (APRN) in the State of Florida.
* Basic Life Support (BLS Provider) certification required from
American Heart Association
* Intermediate computer knowledge: Uses Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook, and Windows
Keywords: NCH Baker Hospital Downtown, Cape Coral , RN TSP Acute Care - January Start - Acute Care, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!