Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Fort Myers Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps
you feel and deliver your best?The Massage Envy brand is the leader
in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our
Naples franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate
about helping people feel their best through total body care.Here's
what's in it for you:We support and inspire you to be your best
inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you with health, dental,
vision, accident, critical illness, short term disability, and life
insurance, paid time off, 401k and employee discounted services and
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work -with a
pay of $35- $55 w/ tips, our therapists took home more than $65,000
- Free AMTA Membership, which includes free liability
- A -dedication to self-care -with an education program that
helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and
gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety.
- A Leadership Team the Priortizes Your Goals.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing massage services -within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values -of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture -by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow -by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. - - -*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC
("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and
operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location,
not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all
positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual
franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its
affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by
each individually owned and operated franchised location and may
vary from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Cape Coral , Licensed Massage Therapist - Hiring Now, Healthcare , Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!