LPN Med Surg
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Description It's an exciting time for Physicians Regional
Healthcare System! We are a growing health care system known for
our cardiac and orthopedic programs. As an LPN you'll be part of a
nursing team that promotes a culture of empathy and innovation,
while building meaningful connections with your fellow healthcare
providers and patients. Spend your working hours in beautiful
Naples, FL with us. We can't wait to have you join our nursing
team, your second family!
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! -
** Student Loan Repayment -
** Licensure and Certifications Reimbursement
** Tuition Reimbursement
- Administers nursing care under the supervision of a registered
- Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient
- Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients. Relies on
experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
- High school diploma and certification as a licensed practical
- Associates degree in Nursing preferred.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
- Day Shift
- FL LPN license
- BLS certification
- 0-2 years nursing experience
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Cape Coral , LPN Med Surg, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!