CapecoralRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Cape Coral jobs

Physician / Radiology / Florida / Permanent / Radi

Company: VISTA Staffing Solutions
Location: Naples
Posted on: August 4, 2022

Job Description:

VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist with a subspecialty in either Musculoskeletal or Neuro for innovative and cutting-edge private radiology practice. Benefits of this permanent position include: Practice Benefits: * Advanced MRI case mix * More than 70% is musculoskeletal and neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix also includes a healthy complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging, and ENT MRI * Mammography is not required * Private practice independently owned and run by physicians for physicians, serve every state and multiple countries, including hospitals, pediatric hospitals, clinics and large specialty practices * This practice is ACCME accredited providing continuing education; fellows come here from all over the world to train. Use proprietary training methods with video lectures and accumulated teaching cases and complimentary access to MRI Online, an online CME education platform with the opportunity to contribute content to MRI Online and reach thousands of radiologists around the world. * Competitive compensation and bonuses for additional reads beyond base, therefore, compensation is not capped * Opportunity for ownership of imaging centers * Comprehensive benefits include retirement fund, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to our online CME-accredited educational material, health, dental, vision, life insurance/ disability coverage, malpractice insurance and licensure are paid Community Benefits: * Beautiful Gulf of Mexico location famous for its high-end shopping and golf courses, world-class culture and sophisticated dining * Also noted as an affordable family destination that appeals to nature lovers and beach aficiona ...

Keywords: VISTA Staffing Solutions, Cape Coral , Physician / Radiology / Florida / Permanent / Radi, Healthcare , Naples, Florida

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Florida jobs by following @recnetFL on Twitter!

Cape Coral RSS job feeds