Registered Nurse / (RN) - Home Care - Home Health
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Registered Nurse / (RN) - Home CareOverview
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - IV INFUSIONS
$500 Sign-On Bonus (Must work 160 hours in 3 months)
NurseCore is an industry leader in Home Health Care. We are looking
for Registered Nurses (RN) for IV Infusion assignments in Naples,
South Naples, Marco Island, and the surrounding areas of Collier
County. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills,
decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
in a fast-paced environment. Our health care opportunities offer
you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different
locations. As the national leader in home care services, we'll find
you the perfect career opportunity so that you can concentrate on
what you do best-helping people get better!
As a member of our healthcare team you'll enjoy:
* Top Pay & Flexible Schedules - Work When You Want! --- One to One
Patient Ratio In-Home with Patient --- Friendly, Accessible Office
Staff --- Weekly or Daily Pay --- Direct Deposit
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we'll help you
find it! Apply Today!
In compliance with state and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a
mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law.
* Complete recertification visits, supervisory visits and any other
skilled nurse visit a particular client may need.
* Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to:
client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care,
implementing nursing procedures, evaluating client progress, and
accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
* Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in
client's condition or any unusual symptoms.
* Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the
state Nurse Practice Act permits:
* Administering blood and blood products.
* Starting IV's and administration of IV medications.
* Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
* Changing dressings (sterile or clean).
* Obtaining laboratory specimens.
* Administering respiratory medications.
* Supervising nursing and other health care staff.
We have a variety of RN openings available and are excited about
matching you with the perfect opportunity for you! Take a look at
the requirements below, to see what you'll need to get started:
* Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing
in the State of Florida.
* Current CPR
* Proof of current PPD / Chest X-ray or Titer
* Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the
areas of experience including any specialty areas
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of
our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to
limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and
we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to
maintain a safe work environment.
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Keywords: NurseCore, Cape Coral , Registered Nurse / (RN) - Home Care - Home Health, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!