Registered Nurse (RN) - RN Supervisor ALF - House Supervisor
Company: Solaris HealthCare
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - RN Supervisor ALF5 STAR RATED FACILITY /
SIGN-ON BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR FT AND PT NURSES AND C.N.A'S.
Solaris Healthcare strongly believes in the benefits of the
COVID-19 vaccine for both staff and resident safety, and peace of
mind. We are actively looking for compassionate people to become
part of our #SolarisStrong family who are currently vaccinated or
willing to get vaccinated. Solaris will provide vaccines as
Seeking experienced RN Supervisor to manage our ALF wing
Purpose of Your Job Position
Provides nursing care within scope of practice to insure resident's
needs are met in accordance with standards of practice, physician
orders, center policies and procedures, and state, federal and
local guidelines. Currently licensed as an RN.
* General Responsibilities
* Residents Rights
* Staff Development
* General Nursing Care Responsibilities
* Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Solaris
HealthCare Infection Control Manual.
* Understands, participates and assists in implementing the Quality
* Notifies other Departments of resident changes, i.e., room
changes, LOA, new admits, discharge, etc.
* Conducts family and resident education.
* Locates and uses emergency equipment when necessary.
* Demonstrates the ability to administer medications timely and
according to facility policy.
* Demonstrates the ability to administer treatments timely and
according to facility policy.
* Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out
physician orders, as allowed by Nurse Practice Act
* Transcribes physician's orders to resident charts,
medication/treatment cards and care plans, as required.
* Charts progress notes in an informative, factual manner that
reflects the care administered as well as the resident's response
* Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents (residents and employees).
* Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor,
physician and family.
* Accurately identifies skin changes and follows Solaris HealthCare
skin management protocols.
* Orders and reports diagnostic tests timely.
* Conducts frequent rounds to evaluate effectiveness of care
* Orders supplies and charges for items ordered through Central
* Follows established procedures for restraint reduction.
* Follows facility policy and procedures in the event a restraint
must be utilized.
* Assures that an adequate supply of personal protective equipment
is on hand and are available for staff to perform procedures that
involve exposure to body/blood fluids.
* Counts narcotics at the beginning and completion of each shift
with the nurse leaving and coming on to the shift.
* Follows Pharmacy policy and procedures for ordering and
* Coordinates resident's rehabilitation program with therapies to
ensure rehabilitation needs are met.
* Plans nursing interventions for each resident based on their
individual needs and monitors the implementation.
* Special Nursing Care Responsibilities
* Food Service Responsibilities
* Documentation Responsibilities
* Care Plan Responsibilities
* Admission, Discharge and Transfer
* Other Responsibilities
* Administrative Responsibilities
* Special Activities/Attributes
Currently licensed as an RN in this state. CPR certified.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Keywords: Solaris HealthCare, Cape Coral , Registered Nurse (RN) - RN Supervisor ALF - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!