LPN W/$5K Sign On Bonus
Company: Avow Hospice
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our Full-time positions comes with $5,000 Sign On
Bonus.Available shifts:3 - 12 hour shifts 8:00pm to 8:30am with
alternate week-endsMonday to Friday w/alternate week-ends 8:30am to
5:30pmPRN shiftsPart time - Sat and Sun day shifts available - 12
Under the supervision of an RN, the LPN is responsible for the
ongoing evaluation of the with $5K Sign On Bonusphysical and
emotional needs of the patient/family and for assisting in the
coordination of care necessary tomeet these needs in order to
maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life for
- Under the direction of the RN utilizes a systematic process to
determine the physical and emotional needs of the patient to
provide the framework from which patient care is planned.
- Completes all required documentation at point of origin and
documents in the EMR if required as indicated by policy.
- Communicates with the case manager and physician informing
him/her of the patient's status
- Recognizes, reports, and documents significant findings/changes
in the patient's condition to the primary nurse, facility staff if
patient is in a facility, and/or physician.
- Orders medical supplies, equipment and medication refills as
- Under the direction of the RN implements plan of care in an
organized and efficient manner in accordance with applicable
policies and procedures.
- Identifies additional problems/needs and contributes to the
Plan of Care after collaboration with the RN.
- Identifies patient/family educational needs and develops a
teaching plan utilizing resources available in collaboration with
- Implements physician directed care in a timely manner.
- Implements nursing interventions and procedures for physical
and emotional needs based on the objectives of the Plan of
- Administers and educates patients and caregivers on routine and
PRN medications and treatments with knowledge of actions,
contraindications, side effects and desired outcomes.
- Documents the effectiveness of the nursing interventions in
meeting the identified physical and emotional needs of
- Communicates with other team members and facility staff to
provide coordination of care.
- Follows established guidelines at time of patient death,
providing emotional support to the family.
- Completes documentation accurately, concisely and in a timely
manner including responses to interventions.
- Provides information to the HHA/CNA.
- Contributes to overall team functioning by responsible
- Fulfills all yearly mandatory requirements as designated by the
- Reports all infections/suspected infections on the appropriate
- Notifies the appropriate physicians at the time of death.
- Notifies the primary nurse, supervisor/manager, and/or Care 24
staff at time at time of death so on coming staffing needs can be
- Performs monthly chart reviews as assigned. 24 hours chart
checks are done daily in IPU.
- Is available for holiday, on-call, weekend, illness and
vacation coverage as needed.
- Follows the Compliance and Ethics Program.
- Performs other duties as needed and directedCore
Values:Innovation:We embrace change and are always looking at
creative ways to solve problems and serve new
populations.Integrity:We are honest, hardworking, fiscally
responsible professionals driven solely by the well-being of our
patients, their loved ones, and the communities we
serve.Collaboration:We know we cannot achieve everything we want
without working hand-in-hand with each other, with our healthcare
partners, and with the community.Celebration:We believe in the
importance of celebrating life and relationships.Education:We
believe it is important not only to serve the community but to
educate community members about our services and the role we can
play at the end of life.Avow is a Tobacco Free Organization which
includes but is not limited to cigarettes, electronic cigarettes,
vaping, cigars, cigarillos, pipes, chewing tobacco, snuff, dip, and
loose tobacco smoked via pipe or hookah. And due to the above, Avow
will only hire Nicotine Free individuals.
Keywords: Avow Hospice, Cape Coral , LPN W/$5K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!