Company: Berman Physical Therapy
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Berman Health and Wellness is in search of a Certified
Nutritionist or Registered Dietitian to join a Reputable Medical
Weight Loss and Gut Healing clinic. Must have completed an ADA
Approved Dietetic Program.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with
major course work in clinical dietetics required. Completion of an
American Dietetic Association (ADA) approved dietetic program
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Prefer three to five years clinical experience with two in
- Must possess thorough knowledge of nutrition assessment and
nutrient requirements as well as current theory and practices of
dietetics for this patient population.
- Blood work review with clients
- Understanding and recommendations of supplements
- Must be open to Functional Medicine Training
- Maintain a positive relationship with Physician Assistant and
Medical Director, vendors, and representatives
- Familiarity with research procedures and protocols
- Must be able to maintain CPR certification.
- Needs strong communication skills and the ability to positively
interact with professional and non-professional hospital and health
science center personnel.
- Must be able to participate as a team member of the
- Must be willing to do patient follow up.
- Open to presenting nutrition topics to surrounding
- Participate in Research and Design Meetings
- In person and Virtual Counseling with clients
- Must have passed or be eligible to take the ADA Registration
- Must be a state of Florida licensed dietitian/nutritionist or
be eligible for same.
- Within six months of starting employment, must have passed both
the ADA Registration and become licensed as a
dietitian/nutritionist in the state of Florida. Otherwise, failure
to do so will result in non-continuation of employment.
Part Time: $22-24 per hour based on experience
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Berman Physical Therapy, Cape Coral , Nutritionist/Registered Dietitian, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!