Posted on: January 10, 2022
Passionate, driven people dedicated to making a difference in
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we'd like you to grow with us.
We are the industry leader in intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM)
services in the US-monitoring over 100,000 cases annually,
providing IONM services to over 450 hospitals nationwide, and
supporting over 2,300 surgeons. With SpecialtyCare, you will be
able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and
customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes
for your patients.
Our surgical neurophysiologists are the most experienced in the
industry. SpecialtyCare is committed to supporting professional
growth for our associates. Each associate is allocated funds for
continuing education, membership fees, and dues for professional
associations. We also provide tuition reimbursement or tuition
repayment assistance. We provide a full benefits package including
a matching 401K and generous PTO plan.
- CNIM and/or D.ABNM certification required.
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate Degree in a science related
- Two years minimum of experience; Five plus years of experience
- Ability to work on Call.
The Successful CandidateThe successful candidate must bring a high
level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values
that complement the team and company vision. The following
competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best
results for patients.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part
of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values - Integrity, Respect, Teamwork,
Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
EmployerEmployment with SpecialtyCare is at-will
Keywords: SpecialtyCare, Cape Coral , Surgical Neurophysiologist, Healthcare , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!