Sr Business Systems Analyst Product data management (PDM)
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in
new product development and medical education. We are a privately
held company that strives to accomplish our corporate mission of
Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better . We are committed to
delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals
who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients
whose lives we impact.Arthrex 2023 BenefitsMedical, Dental and
Vision InsuranceCompany-Provided Life InsuranceVoluntary Life
InsuranceFlexible Spending Account (FSA)Supplemental Insurance
Plans (Accident, Cancer, Hospital, Critical Illness)Matching 401(k)
Retirement PlanAnnual BonusWellness Incentive ProgramFree, Onsite
Medical ClinicsFree LunchTuition Reimbursement ProgramTrip of a
LifetimePaid Parental LeavePaid Time OffVolunteer PTOEmployee
Assistance Provider (EAP)Please note, most benefits are for
regular, full time employees.
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new
product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex
is actively seeking a Business Systems Analyst Senior who works
directly with cross-functional business teams, including Product
Development, Engineering, QA/RA, and Supply Chain groups. The
successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating or
driving process improvements by engaging business and IT technical
teams, as well as analyzing, designing and/or configuring,
implementing, and maintaining the organization's on-premise and
cloud computing applications, primarily Windchill and CAD
technology. Excellent communication, analytical, and technical
project management skills will be essential for this position. Join
our talented team at a global medical device company focused on
Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better .Main Objective:
Responsible for facilitating process improvements engaging business
and IT, as well as design and/or configure, analyze, implement,
test, and maintain the organization's on-premises and cloud
computing applications.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain a deep understanding of relevant business area(s) and
business processes to be able to recommend solutions and build
- Shape business requirements by making recommendations and
suggesting alternatives to proposed solutions.
- Participate in Application Configuration, Analysis, Management,
and Maintenance in an Enterprise environment, including (where
- Access administration and user onboarding.
- Issue resolution, patching, and performance monitoring.
- Reliability, backup, disaster recovery, and business
- Monitor system logs for unusual activity and escalate or makes
recommendations for resolution.
- Participate in infrastructure projects to provide application
specifications and requirements, as well as operational, run book,
and capacity planning information.
- Support user training activities.
- Adhere to the Quality System Procedures and Change
- Lead and/or participate in delivery of projects.
- Provide Application End User support.
- Respond, resolve, or escalate reported incidents.
- Under management direction, may participate as SME for
- Responsible for coordinating application needs from back-end
platforms through user interface.
- Ensure stability, integration, and integrity of production
- Complete all QA Non-Conformance and Corrective Actions in a
- Participate in assessment of application security and identity
management requirements, where applicable.
- Create artifacts as appropriate, including business case
documentation, scope documentation, detailed functional
requirements, operational requirements, process flows, and test
- Understand technical options, limitations, costs, and
- Communicate tradeoffs to business partners and work with them
to shape requirements accordingly.
- Help resolve competing priorities between stakeholder groups by
facilitating stakeholder discussions and escalate issues where
appropriate. Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of
cloud technology, including Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform
as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Follow established methodology for the identification and
documentation of business requirements.
- Create and maintain application operational and instructional
documentation, as necessary.
- Provide Level and future processes against industry best
- Contribute to the development of roadmaps.
- Support the adoption of solutions by sponsoring business
- Manage projects with limited scope.
- Create functional design documents and other relevant documents
maintaining adherence to the software development lifecycle.
- Mentor junior Analysts.
- Analyze business process potentials for streamlining and
improvements in efficiencies.
- Work with IT management and Business Analysts to provide
direction in large cross-functional teams.
- Provide technical training assistance for users, applications
programming team, and other staff.
- Lead process improvements and IT projects to achieve business
goals and objectives.
- Lead collaboration with business for documentation of As-Is and
- Identify opportunities to innovate and differentiate Arthrex
from its competition.
- Manage projects with cross functional teams and of global
- Analyze requirements, design, and develop solutions, coordinate
testing, and implement technologies, enhancements, and
- Viewed as a subject matter expert in the field within the
organization. Specialized Skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Provide technical guidance and troubleshooting of issues in PLM
- Support integrations between Product data management (PDM) and
- Knowledge of CAD software (Solidworks or Creo) is
- Experience working in projects where multiple functions work in
a matrix structure is a plus.
- Professional certification in Agile methodologies is
- Business analysis certification (e.g., CBAP) is a plus.
- APICS, PMP, SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft certifications is a
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of an
- Understand the major functions in a global organization.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred (Medical
Device manufacturing Experience is a plus). Education/Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 + years of relevant work experience required Incidental
Duties:The above statements describe the general nature and level
of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by
management.Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:Work with
standard current computer applications, including but not limited
to collaboration tools, email, word processing, spreadsheets,
project management tools, diagramming tools; as well as Enterprise
applications (where applicable): ERP, PLM, DMS, HRIS, CRM, MES, and
BI.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Arthrex, Cape Coral , Sr Business Systems Analyst Product data management (PDM), Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!