Remodel Project Manager
Company: Aleman Builders Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Remodel Project Manager
The Remodel Project Manager oversees and directs all phases of a
construction project. Designs and implements project plans.
Communicate directly with contractors/designers concerning project
cost, staffing, and scheduling. Prepares project status reports and
works to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications. Meet with
potential/existing customers to provide updates, answer questions,
and offer support through all phases of the remodeling process, all
while providing a high level of customer service. The Remodel
Project Manager manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day
performance of their jobs. Ensures the project milestones/goals are
met and adhering to approved budgets. The selected applicant will
have the ability to deal with stressful situations in a thoughtful
and calm manner, to ensure the project stays on the path to
*In this role you will: *
* Formulate a project estimate for development
* Review draft construction documents and drawings
* Provide scope of work
* Negotiate with potential subcontractors
* Pre-approve all requests for subcontractor payments
* Conduct site visits
* Work with site engineers to ensure site engineering and related
site costs are kept as economical as possible.
* Verify final plans/drawings and specifications are consistent
* Maintains detailed notes and documents job progress through daily
field reporting software (Builder Trend).
* Work closely with the Office Manager to order all necessary
materials for each project
* Coordinate inspections with Office Manager and meet inspectors on
* Make sure all expenses and receipts are reported to the
* Represent company in project meetings
* Minimum of 5+ years of Project Management experience, with a
minimum of 3 years in the construction industry.
* 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
* Bilingual (English - Spanish)
* Valid driver's license.
* Solid professional references.
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
* Team player and People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with
clients, and subcontractors.
* Detail oriented
Passing a background security clearance is mandatory. We are a
*Job Types: Full-time, Contract*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
* Construction Project Managers: 3 years (Required)
* English and Spanish (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations%58047475%
Keywords: Aleman Builders Inc., Cape Coral , Remodel Project Manager, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!