Entry Level Manager
Company: KOVA Property Management
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you looking for a job with regular business hours so you can
spend holidays and weekends with family and friends?
Are you looking to switch career paths? Do you want on the job
*Entry-level Manager for professional office setting needed*. Join
our skilled team of professionals for on the job-training, with
full benefit package and great work environment.
*QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: *
*Time Management: work under pressure and highly organized*
*Self-Motivated and Self-Directed: work alone and focused*
*Collaborative Efforts: work well with a team*
*Problem Solving: review and determine resolutions for clients and
*Accounting: process invoices, assist with budgets*
*Exceptional Communication: written and oral*
*Administrative: create and maintain files, draft letters and
We are locally owned and operated and have served Collier and Lee
Counties for over thirty years. We are looking for individuals with
these qualifications and more, to join our skilled commercial
property management team.
- Provide excellent client service. Respond to request/problems in
a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to
appropriate staff. Follow up with the client to ensure satisfactory
resolution of the issue. Ensure that there is 24-hour emergency
coverage at all times.
- Conduct periodic inspections to ensure compliance and the proper
- Ensure that files are properly maintained and kept up to date in
accordance with company policy. Prepare and maintain appropriate
files, records, correspondence and file notes.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy including providing
the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency
contacts, insurance requirements, rent collection procedures, and
maintenance request procedures.
- Become proficient with the accounting/property management
software. Monitor all key dates and reporting within the
- Assist with establishment of the property plans, policies,
procedures and manuals.
- Prepare and conduct client meetings, including notices and
meeting minutes, as necessary
- Adhere to Association statutes and specific Association Docs
- Prepare memos, faxes, email, maintain files, prepare expense
reports and other administrative forms, copying, and arrange for
courier service and overnight deliveries.
- Maintain office clerical, filing and record keeping systems.
- Assist in the production of monthly and annual reports.
- Assist in preparation of transaction related documents
- Maintain contact and other databases.
- Aid in the production of departmental report (e.g. business
plans, financial statements, RFP's).
- Contractor coordination.
- Coordinate tenant move-ins.
- Obtain estimates/bids for repairs. Generate and track Work
- Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts and
- Coordinate and schedule appointments, meetings and conference
- Collect and organize all property information in a format for
- Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with
approved Work Orders or contracts.
- Ensure proper property coding on invoices.
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
- Read meters and calculate utility bill-backs to tenants.
- Assist client accounting with questions related to the property
and resolution of vendor issues.
- Full-time salary position.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. AppFolio) a plus!
- Effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong working knowledge of general office equipment (copiers,
fax machines, scanners).
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in
- Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to
maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proactive, initiate follow- through.
The qualification requirements, physical demands and work
environment characteristics described in this job description are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of
This job description in no way states or implies that the essential
duties described are the only responsibilities. The employee is
required to follow any other instruction and to perform any other
work duties at the request of the supervisor or other management
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Naples, FL 34109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Do you have experience with property management?
* Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
* Administrative experience: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: KOVA Property Management, Cape Coral , Entry Level Manager, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!