Dining Room Manager
Company: Hospitality Management
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Dining Room Manager assists the General Manager in all aspects
of the day-to-day floor management, including food, beverage,
equipment, and property to facilitate the fulfillment of financial
goals and company initiatives. In addition, the Dining Room
Supervisor assists in cultivating a team environment that provides
exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members
perform at a consistently high level. The Dining Room Manager also
works towards motivating employees, instilling accountability, and
achieving results to drive success in the position.
* Oversee meal shifts and ensure guest satisfaction within the
* Receive direction from the General Manager and assist in the
overall management of the unit's operations. Assist in planning and
developing daily operations. Assists in scheduling, supervising,
and participating in the operational duties specific to the
* Schedule daily work assignments for all dining room personnel,
assigning specific jobs and spot checking to ensure standards are
* Assist in recruiting, supervising, training, scheduling,
disciplining, reviewing, and directing the dining room staff.
* Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer
* Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards
for maintenance and upkeep of dining room area and wait stations,
food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation,
dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify General Manager
of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality
* Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at
all times. Maintain and enhance the company's image when
interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
* Perform opening and/or closing management procedures.
* Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately
to your manager.
*SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE*
* High School Diploma/GED.
* At least 3 years of experience in related management
* Food Protection Manager Certification. Demonstration of knowledge
of food safety and sanitation.
* Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of
* Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple
priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to
* Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to
assist customers and coworkers.
*PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS*
* Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
* Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
* Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps
* Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator
walk-in and grill areas.
* Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
* Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
* Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in fast-paced environment.
* Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
* Standard commercial cooking machinery and utensils (pots and
pans, fryers, stove, among others)
* Typical office equipment (computer, fax, telephone, copier,
scanner, among others).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Vision insurance
* 7 years
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fine dining restaurant
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Required)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Hospitality Management, Cape Coral , Dining Room Manager, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!