Director of Quality Job Opening in the Greater Naples, Florida Area
Company: JMJ PHILLIP
Posted on: November 25, 2022
A multi-million dollar Medical Device Manufacturer is seeking a
Director of Quality in the greater Naples, Florida area.Naples, FL
Director of Quality Job Opening:
- Direct and manager the Quality Management System throughout the
- Maintain all regulatory certifications and have thorough
understanding of compliance procedures and quality auditing.
- Provide leadership to the quality department and work closely
with other departments as needed.
- Manage all customer complaints, corrective actions, and
preventative measures using proper metrology and statistical
- Perform supplier audits to improve supplier quality
- Maintain database for all audits and reporting
activities.Director of Quality (Naples, FL) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required, preferably
Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a quality management
- Working experience in a manufacturing setting of high precision
parts, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory compliance within FDA
standards, specifically FDA 21 CFR part 820.
- ISO 13485 certification highly preferred.
- Lead and collaborate with the quality department and coordinate
all QMS activities, as well as internal audits.Job postings expire
in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many
of our job openings are not public.
Keywords: JMJ PHILLIP, Cape Coral , Director of Quality Job Opening in the Greater Naples, Florida Area, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!