Associate Manager at Jockey (Full-time!) - Miromar Outlets (Estero, FL)
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Founded in 1876, Jockey International, Inc. is a privately held,
family owned company with headquarters in Kenosha, WI. Started by
Rev. Samuel T. Cooper as a sock company to serve lumberjacks of the
day, the company has expanded into one of the most well-known
apparel brands around the world. Today, Jockey products are sold in
more than 145 countries. Jockey is committed to quality and
innovation, and the passionate pursuit to satisfy the human need
for comfort continues to be the company's hallmark. Visit
Jockey.com to experience the quality and craftsmanship of the
Original American Underwear brand.What We Stand For:Jockey's
culture reflects the values of our leadership. Success is achieved
through hard work, mutual respect, and offering consumers products
with striking quality and style from a brand they trust. Jockey
associates and Jockey products are the genuine article. Retail is
where the Jockey Lifestyle Brand meets the community.Our
Philosophy:We believe that Extraordinary Service comes from the
Heart and is delivered by Extraordinary Individuals!Be a part of
our Jockey team in our store located in Miromar Outlets (Estero,
FL).Apply now to work at Jockey for amazing career opportunities,
with a quality brand, great benefits, bonus potential AND fantastic
employee discounts. You'll provide excellent customer service
following our service principles, focusing on the achievement of
store goals and maximizing sales. Our full-time Associate Managers
typically work 35 to 40 hours per week.Essential Functions:
- Responsible for all aspects of Base Store management including:
- Driving all aspects of store level sales and
- Assist in recruiting, selecting and training a team of
qualified, dedicated and professional store associates based on
established core competencies.
- In partnership with the Store Manager, lead and inspire store
team through effective coaching and development support needed to
create a high performance store sales and management team.
- Maintain all standards of store operations including visual
presentation, security, inventory control, human resources, expense
control and operational policies and procedures.
- Assist in managing the execution and adherence to all corporate
programs including: Jockey Club, We Serve, and Bra Fit
- While MOD, responsible for all aspects of store operations
including: staffing, selling skills, merchandising, stock
management, safety and security, and operational policies and
- Ensure all Company prescribed standards are met and adhered to
by all employees.
- While MOD, regularly review key performance metrics with staff
in order to drive profitability and service in the store.
- Follow We Serve principles, lead by example, and maintain
consistent selling and service standards through communications,
training, and individual accountability.
- Perform store opening and closing procedures in accordance with
- Perform sales transactions (ringing purchases, processing of
cash or credit payments, counting money).
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other company
assets according to policies and procedures. $18 - $20 per
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School degree or equivalent. Advanced degree
- 2-3 years of successful management experience in a retail
- Strong selling experience required with the proven ability to
meet or exceed performance standards.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal
- Proven experience in attracting, developing and retaining
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Extreme flexibility with the ability to work opening/closing
shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems. MS Office skills also
- Ability to move a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and
stockroom; repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting,
stooping, squatting, ascending/descending, reaching, and lifting to
stock and merchandise store.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals.
- Successful completion of a background check & drug screening
required for employment.
Keywords: Jockey, Cape Coral , Associate Manager at Jockey (Full-time!) - Miromar Outlets (Estero, FL), Executive , Estero, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!