Purchasing Manager - Construction
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Purchasing Manager with Residential Construction experience
needed for custom home builder in Southwest Florida!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Ryan AndersonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$90,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:We've been servicing our
neighbors in SW Florida for nearly 40 years, and have built nearly
4,000 unique homes in Lee and Collier counties!Why join
- Vehicle allowance
- Cell phone
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday through Friday
- Fulltime; consistent workJob DetailsWe are looking for a
Purchasing Manager to develop processes for and oversee the
procurement, shipping, receiving, selling, and handling of
construction materials.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Negotiate contracts for the organization and create mutually
beneficial agreements with suppliers for product delivery
- Evaluate suppliers based on delivery speed for their products
and services, price and quality
- Analyze financial reports, price proposals and other
information used to determine reasonable pricing
- Meet with vendors and staff to discuss unacceptable or
defective products, and ensure corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to ensure suppliers are
complying with terms and conditions
- Maintain and review records of inventories, product
performance, deliveries, costs, and items purchased
- Manage warehouse and truck stock to reduce loss of product and
ensure inventory levels meet business needs
- Repurpose or sell inventory that is no longer needed for the
- Oversee outstanding supplier payables and spend amounts to
ensure both parties are meeting contracted termsCompetencies:
- Clear driving record
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret various business
documents pertaining to procurement and business planning.
- Ability to write reports, SOPs, and presentations.
- Ability to effectively respond to suppliers, co-workers,
supervisors, and management.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms related to procurement
and construction management.
- Ability to calculate and negotiates intermediate figures such
as percentages, discounts, and rebates.
- Must conduct basic financial analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, contract
terminology, and database principles.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Cape Coral , Purchasing Manager - Construction, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!