Company: ACV Auctions
Posted on: August 3, 2022
ACV's mission is to build and enable the most trusted and
efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles
with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously
unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world's best
people and the industry's best technology. At ACV, we are driven by
an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that
enables each teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV's
network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, MAX
Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as
True360 and Data Services.
What you will do:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Territory
Sales Manager, who has a background in the automotive space, a
passion for cars, and wants an opportunity to join a growing
company. Our Territory Managers are the face of our company. They
need to understand the dealership and wholesale car business. They
are "road warriors" who have boundless energy and work tirelessly
to build their territory and provide our clients with the best
service. At ACV Auctions we pride ourselves on trust, transparency,
and credibility, and our Territory Managers deliver this to our
customers every day.
* Develop and execute a strategic plan to grow and build out new
business in your territory.
* Service accounts in person and via phone, looking for incremental
* Utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis for reporting and tracking
* Achieve or exceed established sales goals.
* Develop relationships with dealers and dealer groups and leverage
these relationships to maximize revenue opportunities.
* Be very familiar with the competition and how to sell against
* Assess customers' wholesale inventory needs and offer solutions
to increase their business with ACV Auctions.
* Educate customers on the breadth of what our product can offer
them and the services that will be made available to them.
* Forecast and report incoming business activity on a monthly and
* Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding
of our products through a consultative selling approach.
* Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and
accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
* Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the
advantages of our product.
* Accountable and aware of the financial activity within your book
* Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, and
internal structure/role changes.
* Day to day management of Vehicle Condition Inspectors and
What you will need:
* A minimum of 5 years of dealership experience, on either the used
or new car side of business required.
* Experience selling into dealerships and auction knowledge is
* Ability to be on the road every day, traveling to both existing
and prospect dealerships.
* Understanding of the retail/wholesale marketplace in an
operational context to best position ACV Auctions.
* Excellent relationship building skills both in-person and over
* Understanding of the importance of building internal and external
networks to increase personal effectiveness.
* An upbeat and positive demeanor.
* Ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently.
* Adapt quickly to shifting priorities and assists others in doing
* Experience using a CRM (preferably Salesforce) to maintain and
plan sales pipeline.
* Ability to travel for meetings, training, etc..
What we offer:
* Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible
* Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
* Career development and Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every
individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true
selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of
acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV
is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of
sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin,
age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information, disability, military status,
status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also
consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories,
consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or
special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us
* Job Family Sales
* Job Function OST Mgmt
* Pay Type Salary
* Required Education High School
* Alva, FL 33920, USA
* Cape Coral, FL, USA
* Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
* North Fort Myers, FL, USA
* North Naples, FL, USA
* Pine Island, Florida, USA
* Punta Gorda, FL, USA
* Sanibel Island, Florida, USA
Keywords: ACV Auctions, Cape Coral , Territory Manager, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!