Company: Felipe's Taqueria
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Restaurant Manager Job Description:The Restaurant Manager (RM)
is responsible for working closely with the General Manager (GM)
and Multi-Unit Manager to ensure the overall success of their
restaurant. This includes being responsible for the overall
efficiency, quality, service, and financial performance of the
restaurant. As a restaurant manager, you will lead a team in
service and quality and be the face of our business.Restaurant
Manager Responsibilities :
- Lead our team in service and quality
- Manage the hiring and training of team members
- Delegate responsibilities and duties
- Create and manage operating routine to insure good cash
handling, food production, bar production, guest services,
inventory, purchasing and safe food handling
- Create a fun and motivating environment
- We are looking for a leader so you must be comfortable with
hands-on food production, hands-on repair and maintenance of
restaurant equipment, and facility issuesRestaurant Requirements
- Prior restaurant supervisory experience.
- Fundamental computer skills.
- Basic understanding of restaurant financial statements.
- Schedule flexibility for night and weekend schedule
- 45-50 hour workweekRestaurant Manager Benefits:
- Growth opportunities available within the company
- 401(k) (eligible after a year of service, can make post/pre-tax
deferrals, match 100% of the first 3%, 50% of the next 2%).
- Health Insurance (low and high deductible plans), vision,
dental, and long term disability
- Paid Vacation (5 days after 6 months, 10 days after a
- Participation in quarterly variable compensation profit sharing
Keywords: Felipe's Taqueria, Cape Coral , Restaurant Manager, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!