Project Manager- Animal Operations
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Project Manager reports directly to the Site Director. The
project manager is expected to take ownership and is responsible
for the completion of short, medium, and long-term project goals
within an animal facility.
- Ensure project delivery and completion
- Oversee the construction of buildings, animal pens, and ensure
that all are working with optimum efficacy (including things such
as electricity, transportation, logistics, etc.)
- Directly manage all aspects of projects from initial planning
stages to final completion.
- Manage general contractors and vendors
- Optimize varied resources for indoor and outdoor projects with
a diverse criterium
- Set and adhere to budgets for projects.
- Set and reach key milestones and goals
- Indirectly manage individual associates within the project
The ideal candidate with be:
- Quick on their feet and able to pivot quickly
- Open to new ideas, generation, and execution
- Proactive in project management.
- Able to complete a project without external intervention, must
be confident in their abilities.
- Able to put together a presentation packet to present options
on a project
- Ability and proactive nature to interface and harmonize with
Experience and interest in working in a rural outdoor environment
are highly desired.
Working knowledge of the Spanish language or working in a
multi-lingual facility. Needs to be able to communicate but does
not need to be fluent.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Cape Coral , Project Manager- Animal Operations, Executive , Immokalee, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!