Construction Project Manager
Company: Big Renovations & Design
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Company OverviewWe are an award-winning, premiere, Design-Build
company in Naples, FL specializing in waterfront condo renovations,
luxury custom home building, commercial projects, and real estate
ventures. Our projects span across the high-end, luxury market
including the communities of Bay Colony, Pelican Bay, Vanderbilt
Beach, Naples Cay, Park Shore, Moorings, Old Naples, Acqualane
Shores, Grey Oaks, Quail Creek, Marco Island, Bonita Springs,
Captiva Island, Sanibel Island and currently expanding into the Ft.
Lauderdale area. Our reputation for delivering the finest finished
product comes from a commitment to innovative design solutions, the
highest standard of quality, and professional client
service.Renovation Construction Manager Primary
- Manages all aspects of the field-related building processes for
assigned projects and specific customer responsibilities.
- Provides exceptional customer satisfaction and quality
- Develops consistent and predictable job schedules.
- Ensures timely management and quality completion of assigned
construction/customer service responsibilities.Additional
- Knows and understands customer-specific building plans,
standard features, specifications, and customer-selected
- Ensures customer selections are installed as selected.
- Maintains strict activity log with photos and job RFIs.
- Ensures compliance with plans and specifications as well as
obtains all required inspections.
- Resolves site conflicts.
- Conducts site meetings with project manager, owner, interior
designers, trade partners, and suppliers.
- Maintains positive client relationships.
- Conducts and participates in turnover orientations, as
- Completes and documents warranty requests, per approved company
process.QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions.Quality Communication:The
Construction Manager must have excellent communication skills and
the ability to interact effectively with internal and external
customers. This includes a strong customer orientation and the
ability to adapt and respond to different personality
types.Computer skills:To perform this job successfully, the
Construction Manager should be proficient in Google suite as well
as scheduling software (training provided).Education/Experience:5
years of construction experience or degree in construction,
business, or related field.Certificates and Licenses:Valid Drivers
LicenseBenefitsGroup Health InsurancePaid Holidays, Vacation, and
Keywords: Big Renovations & Design, Cape Coral , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!