Marketing Manager - Health Insurance Division
Company: Fountain Life
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Marketing Manager - Health InsuranceLocation: Naples,
FloridaAbout Fountain LifeFountain Life brings together the world's
most renowned medical and health experts to boost longevity and
performance - putting the health back in healthcare. We do this by
utilizing cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) to collect data
and gain insights into the human body that have never been possible
before. Our data-driven approach enables us to find illnesses
including cancer, cardiac, metabolic, neurodegenerative disease
early, before they can cause harm. As a result, our members operate
at peak performance throughout their life; ultimately feeling as
healthy and vibrant at 100 as they were at 60.What is the
opportunity?The Marketing Manager - Health Insurance will be
responsible for organizing and consolidating information for a
particular business unit Fountain Health insurance and relaying
information to the team. They will gather information needed from
the business unit and relay it back to the Marketing Director. The
will make small edits in marketing assets, and be able to digest
business unit ask and suggest appropriate marketing technique to
apply to situation. The purpose of this role is to enhance
communication between Fountain Life's business units and corporate
marketing team, by acting as a liaison between the two. The goal of
Marketing Manger will be to ensure their dedicated business unit is
supported in all of their marketing efforts, while driving Fountain
Life's mission and ensuring consistent brand style and messaging is
being used throughout.Join our team of highly trained, innovative
healthcare experts!What's in it for you?Fountain Life is group of
innovators led by Dr. Robert Hariri, Tony Robbins and Dr. Peter
Diamandis. This unique opportunity allows you the chance to be a
part of this disruptive health care environment and change the way
medicine is done forever. As an employee you will also receive
Fountain Health Insurance, which enables you to utilize many of the
proactive health features Fountain Life has to offer.What will you
do?This position is an integral part of Fountain Life's overall
brand awareness and growth. The Marketing Manager will be tasked
with finding efficiencies between their dedicated business unit and
the marketing department. They must collaborate with both the
internal business unit and Fountain Life's external marketing
agencies in order to drive organizational goals
- Acting as the primary contact between the corporate marketing
department and their assigned business unit; gathering marketing
resources and information, communicating deadlines, informing of
current market research and trends.
- Note taking during marketing meetings and meetings with their
dedicated business unit.
- Creating meeting agendas and ensuring the meeting accomplishes
- Actively participating during meetings and proactively
determining marketing material needs.
- Assisting with copy editing, designing, and editing marketing
materials (e.g., PPTS, one-pagers, flyers, brochures, posters,
social media posts, blog posts, ad copy).
- Acting as an advocate for a dedicated business unit; ensuring
the unit has all the marketing materials they need and
communicating outstanding materials to the corporate marketing
- Planning marketing and community events, including overseeing
logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors,
creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Coordinating efforts internally with the marketing department
and externally with Fountain Life's marketing agency.What do you
need to succeed?The Marketing Manager must be a highly organized,
multi-faceted individual, who can communicate effectively and
handle many diverse projects at once while meeting tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of marketing
concepts, feel confident expressing their recommendations for
improved marketing operations, and be familiar with some marketing
platforms (i.e., social media platforms, Google Analytics, Google
Ads, Salesforce, PowerPoint).Fountain Life lives by the following
customer experience promises:
- I will always strive to surprise and delight our members.
- I will over deliver and exceed members expectations.
- I will always consider a member's emotional journey, the goal
is for every member to feel safe, empowered, and educated.
- I will always be respectful of our member's time and strive for
a seamless experience.
- I will strive to make the entire journey intuitive,
educational, and understandable.
- I will ensure that all results are simple to understand, data
driven, and actionable.
- I will continually look for ways to digitize, dematerialize,
demonetize, and democratize.
- I will remember that Fountain Life membership is exclusive and
global. As such, our members will demand a 21stcentury
- I will ask for feedback and always strive to be better.
- I will create memorable experiences.Must-Have's:
- Health Insurance related background
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, business
administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques
- Project management skillset and ability to juggle
time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Advanced Microsoft Office abilities.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- High level of creativity; aptitude for producing innovative
ideas that will improve marketing efforts.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced,
- 3-5 years of previous marketing experience
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting.
- Some knowledge of marketing platforms (i.e., social media,
Salesforce analytics tools).Inclusion and Equal Opportunity
EmploymentFountain Life provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants in all company facilities without
regard to race (including hair texture and hairstyles), color,
religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions,
including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability,
mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or
status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital
status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender
(including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression),
medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or
HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $75,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Naples, FL 34108: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Experience:
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Fountain Life, Cape Coral , Marketing Manager - Health Insurance Division, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!