Associate Product Manager- Visualization
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Associate Product Manager- Visualization Division:
Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location:
Arthrex, Inc.is a global medical device company and a leader in new
product development and medical education in surgical technology.
Arthrex isactively searching for an Associate Product Manager to
manage and lead our initiatives with regards to our Synergy
Surgical Imaging Technology.The successful candidate will build
relationships with key customers and internal departments to help
drive new product innovation and manage existing product lines. The
position does require travel. Join our talented team at a global
medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their
- Plans, organizes, and controls an assigned product line from
conceptual stages through product life cycles to optimize profit
and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by
performing the following duties. While supporting new and existing
products in the Arthrex Imaging product line in providing support
to product management, sales management, and customers. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports development of new products & ideas in conjunction
with Marketing, Engineering and Sales Management personnel.
- Supports management day to day progress of product development
and performance of current products on the market.
- Participates in overall product strategy, research and
development requirements, development, and manufacturing
coordination for new and emerging products.
- Supports coordination of technical product development,
estimates of potential profits, and release to production specific
to product line the manager is responsible for.
- Conducts market research, identifies and tracks market trends
in company's industry.
- Identifies market potential, establishes pricing and market
strategies, estimates potential sales, introduces market,
distribution/channel issues, and manages mature product through
- Identifies partnering opportunities for complementary
third-party products to broaden company's product line.
- Works with PM to define promotional activities, publicizing the
product through the press, sales force, and alternate distribution
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze
technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for product
- Supports PM and coordinates the activities of project team
personnel (engineering, manufacturing, procurement, marketing and
quality) to ensure projects progress on schedule and within
- Works with Product Managers/Product Team to coordinate product
introductions and market exploitation with marketing and sales
organizations to ensure maximum penetration of market segment.
- Conducts surgeon and sales rep product and procedure training.
Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales,
engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to develop
and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with
its key competitors. Establish and maintain relationships with key
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments
in support of product development.
- Manages the development stage of the product life cycle, then
supports PM team on product release and lifecycle.
- Responsible for ensuring that all customer requirements are met
including the monitoring of test reports, documentation of
- Participates in key sales situations for the product.
- Supports offsite surgical cases and provides field team
- Works closely with engineering teams, Quality, ME, EE, Systems,
etc. in product development.
- Required Travel up to 30%. Incidental Duties:
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an
exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree required, engineering, pre-medical, or
business degree preferred.
- One year of surgical video/endoscopy and capital equipment
device sales/marketing/product management/engineering
experience/technical service and clinical experience required.
- Outside orthopedic medical device sales and/or capital
equipment sales preferred.
- Proven ability to travel for past positions preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or
- Knowledge of orthopedic surgical techniques preferred.
- Knowledge of surgical integration and endoscopic video
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively
coordinates their activities to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify
and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to
excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are required.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Computer proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
- Must develop proficiency with the use of orthopedic endoscopy
- Experience in Microsoft Excel as it relates to financial
planning, performance, etc. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Arthrex, Cape Coral , Associate Product Manager- Visualization, Executive , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!