Sr CMDB Engineer
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Purpose The Sr. CMDB Engineer works closely with all IT
departments to design holistic solutions that benefit the
enterprise. This person will be a functional subject matter expert
requiring expertise in Configuration Management and will need to
provide strategic direction and guidance for the support and
maintenance of the CMDB. Primary responsibilities include, but are
not limited to: The development, enhancement, and sustained support
of the ServiceNow CMDB and Discovery Patterns. The continuous
improvement and maturity of the Configuration Management Database
- Consider an expert in troubleshooting Service Now, CMDB, and
ITAM database structures, data management, and process
- Demonstrated experience with designing and configuring Data
Certification Campaigns as part of yearly efforts to certify data
by key stakeholders
- Proven leadership in planning, managing, and controlling the
Configuration Management Database (CMDB) to ensure the accuracy of
configuration data and proper reporting and status accounting
- Identifies and Leads continuous improvements for the automation
and maintenance of discoverable and non-discoverable data
attributes including integration of other asset management systems
- Leads data quality analysis, provide recommendations to address
data quality issues, and manage the implementation of approved
- Leads the development and deployments of new integrations with
internal / external systems to supplement CMDB
- Leads the designing, developing, and generating of reports (and
their review) to communicate and monitor the health and accuracy of
the CMDB and all discovery tools/integrations Requirements
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in Configuration Management
development, CI discovery, and CMDB integrations with the Service
Now CMDB module.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems or equivalent experience
- ServiceNow MC - Configure CMDB & MC - CMDB Health a must
- ServiceNow CIS-Software Asset Management Certification; a
- ServiceNow CIS-Hardware Asset Management Certification; a
- ServiceNow MC - Asset Models Management & MC - Integration Hub;
a must Personal Attributes
- Experience at working both independently and in a
team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities in company requirements,
product demands, and purchasing timelines through analytical
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of
- Adept at conducting research into product- and service-related
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively
prioritize and execute.
- Organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, and able to handle
multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- Possess a wide degree of creativity and latitude.
- Passionate about continuous improvement. The Hertz Corporation
operates the Hertz, Dollar Car Rental, Thrifty Car Rental brands in
approximately 9,700 corporate and franchisee locations throughout
North America, Europe, The Caribbean, Latin America, Africa, the
Middle East, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The Hertz Corporation
is one of the largest worldwide airport general use vehicle rental
companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the
world. US EEO STATEMENT At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a
culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to
promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless
variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our
employees invest in their work every day represent a significant
part of our culture - and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique. EOE, including
Keywords: Hertz, Cape Coral , Sr CMDB Engineer, Engineering , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...