Supplier QA Engineer II
Company: Arthrex Inc
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in
new product development and medical education. We are a privately
held company that strives to accomplish our corporate mission of
-Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better---. We are committed
to -delivering uncompromising quality to the health care
professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of
patients whose lives we impact.
Arthrex is a global medical device company and a leader in new
product development and medical education in orthopedics. -Arthrex
is actively seeking -a Supplier QA Engineer II who will work
directly with the QA Engineering departments within Arthrex to
manage and maintain supplier base to assure products and processes
internally and externally meet specifications, improve supplier
product quality performance, and determine adequate receiving
inspection plan. - Excellent communications and analytical skills,
strong technical project management skills and a Bachelors' degree
in Engineering or Engineering Technology will be essential for this
position. -Join our talented team at a global medical device
company focused on -Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients
Better---.This is not a remote position it will be located in our
Naples FL facilityEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for reviewing design drawings and processes with
suppliers to assure inspectability and compliance.
- Work with suppliers to improve product and process quality and
assist with correlations studies and inspection plans.
- Review supplier processes and process validations to assure
internal and external processes are adequate to meet
- Work with suppliers to assist, where necessary, writing and
executing protocols and conducting validations as needed
- Gather and review supplier Maintenance Repair or Operating
(MRO) material list to assure product risk is mitigated.
- Responsible for assisting in compiling and reporting on
supplier performance statistics.
- Evaluate and determine reduced or increased inspection plans
based on supplier performance and controls.
- Initiate and assist suppliers with Corrective and Preventive
Actions and assure actions are adequately closed.
- Train and/or assist supplier quality personnel in inspection
techniques and the use of new equipment.
- Assist in the design and development of methods and tooling for
the test and inspection of articles.
- Work with supplier to ensure that suppliers operate in
accordance with established requirements.
- Write and/or assisting in writing of work instructions in
conjunction with suppliers.
- Responsible for assisting in complaint investigations as
related to product quality from suppliers.
- This role requires travel up to 25% of the time. Incidental
Duties:The above statements describe the general nature and level
of work being performed in this job. - They are not intended to be
an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional
responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by
management.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required an Engineering or Engineering
- 2-5 years experience required, preferably in a Quality Control
or Quality Assurance position in a Medical Device Company.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or
Training:Knowledge of testing equipment, statistical methods,
control plans.Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:Proficiency
in the use of PC and programs, particularly Excel, Word (or
equivalents if changed by the Company), SAP or similar inventory
software.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Arthrex Inc, Cape Coral , Supplier QA Engineer II, Engineering , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!