Water/fire/mold Remediation Technician
Company: United Water Restoration Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We offer competitive pay, bonuses and paid vacations.
United Water Restoration Group is a Full-Service 24/7 Restoration
Company that specializes in restoring properties back to their
pre-loss condition after emergency situations caused by water
damage, flood damage, mold damage, fire/smoke damage, and
biohazard/trauma events. We are rapidly growing and seeking for
FULL TIME hard working individuals to add to our team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must we willing and able to work a VARIABLE SCHEDULE: includes
weekends, and being on a rotating on call schedule. Experience
restoration is preferred but not required. If you're willing to
WORK, we're willing to train you.
- Communicate with home/business owners to secure service
- Job site inspection, determine scope of the work to be
performed (water, fire, mold, etc).
- Set up drying equipment per IICRC standards and/or moisture
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable items.
- Document and prepare documentation in project management
software pertaining to the loss: contracts, pictures, sketching,
- Communicate with management and admins to report project
status, updates, issues or concerns.
- Perform general construction/repair work as needed: install and
tape drywall; paint and seal; carpentry; carpet & pad installation;
- Are able to lift 50 LBS
- Must be a team player & have strong work ethics.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service
- Must have clean driving record and valid license
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Full-time Technician
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- $17-$23 / hour depending on experience
- Medical Benefits after 60 days
- Don't forget to ask about the sign on bonus after 90 days.
- Company Vehicle to drive to shop and job sites.
- No experience? That's OK!! - We have entry level field
positions available with the chance to be promoted to a Technician
upon completion of training
Get certified for free! We pay for all IICRC certifications.
- IICRC Certifications (Preferred, not required)
- Paid Training Program
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid IICRC Training & Certification
- Bonus Reimbursement
- We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees
and customers from COVID-19.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: United Water Restoration Group, Inc., Cape Coral , Water/fire/mold Remediation Technician, Engineering , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!