Digital Court Reporter - HYBRID
Company: U.S. Legal Support
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Come join one of the fastest growing legal services company in
the United States as a Digital Court Reporter! We provide
training!!! U.S. Legal Support is a privately held company with
over 12,000 on-demand offices across the United States. As one of
the leading providers of litigation services, U.S. Legal Support is
the only litigation support company that provides a full suite of
court reporting solutions, record retrieval, interpreting &
translations, trial services and transcription services to law
firms, major corporations, and insurance companies nationwide.At
U.S. Legal Support we work hard to encourage everyone to bring
their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of
flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to our
employees.The general duties as a Digital Court Reporter at U.S.
Legal Support include capturing spoken testimony for depositions,
hearings, and other legal proceedings. The Digital Court Reporter
will be trained to operate specialized computer audio equipment in
accordance to established procedures, court orders, rules, and
stipulations. Additionally, the Digital Court Reporter will create
annotations and keyword lists, maintaining note of speakers'
identifications, marking exhibits, and preparing files for
subsequent transcription. Multiple positions are available! No
previous experience with Digital Court Reporting required! We
provide training!!!Position is hybrid. Will need to be available
for remote and in person meetings with clients and trials.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Administer oaths and participate in depositions, hearings, and
other legal proceedings which take place in office locations and
- Utilize technology to record legal proceedings in accordance
with established guidelines, rules, and procedures.
- Administer web-conference sessions and facilitate group
- Transport, set up, and operate computer audio equipment.
- Communicate with clients and multiple parties in a professional
- Prepare audio files, exhibits, and documents for subsequent
- High School Diploma or higher in Legal Studies, Communication,
Audio, Video, or a related field
- Proficient with the use of computer technology including
software applications and web-conference platforms.
- Typing speed of 50+ word per minute with a high rate of
- Ability to obtain a state Notary Commission and administer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous Legal industry is preferred
- Familiarity with legal terminology is required. Knowledge of
the U.S. civil deposition process is preferred.SKILLS:
- Professional demeanor and capacity to facilitate in-person and
remote legal proceedings.
- Using integrated computer technologies and devices and solid
proficiency with MS Office. *If you are a stenographer or voice
writer, we would love to connect with you! Please visit us at our
and complete the form so our Reporter Services Team can contact
you. *If you're interested in a career as a stenographer rather
than a certified electronic reporter, please visit to learn about
the best career you've never heard of! Court reporting is the
foundation of our business. We built our reputation and our company
on consistent, expert court reporting and deposition services. By
providing a matchless combination of personal service, innovation,
and scale, we have earned a reputation as the partner attorneys
rely on for dependable, professional court reporting services.
Court reporting is the foundation of our business. It's in our DNA.
Keywords: U.S. Legal Support, Cape Coral , Digital Court Reporter - HYBRID, Advertising , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!