Company: Vive Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
COME LIVE AND WORK IN NAPLES!
ABOUT VIVE HEALTH:At Vive Health, we are committed to helping
others live better. Whether they are recovering from an injury,
managing their health, or caring for a loved one, our mission is to
provide them with what they need to feel confident and in
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate for our online B2C
marketing division to help us grow by managing a portfolio of
Our ideal candidate for this role will have a strong grasp of
marketing fundamentals and data analysis. This process involves
understanding why a customer buys a product and then taking that
understanding and applying them to real life. They should have good
interpersonal skills, and must be a pragmatic problem solver.
While having prior experience in marketing can be helpful, we
welcome anyone with a passion for learning.
- Managing a portfolio of products. You would be responsible for
an item's success and growth on third-party platforms
- Making data-driven decisions
- This means you would be responsible for everything from
requesting photoshoots to interpreting the value of what those
photos bring to a product.
- Other responsibilities would include the creation of general
marketing material, such as inserts or social media content. By
creation, we mean overseeing the creation. We have a team of
designers who are responsible for physical creation.
- High School degree or GED equivalent required
- College degree strongly preferred
- General technical aptitude (typing etc)
- Comfortable with numbers; as well as literate with excel /
- English language speaking and a general aptitude for creating
Does this sound like your kind of career? Apply today!Job Type:
Full-time (on-site)Benefits: Simple IRA, Health Insurance, Profit
Sharing Program, PTO, Paid Holidays, Gym Membership, Furthering
EducationCompensation: $18.00 - $25.00 per hour
Keywords: Vive Health, Cape Coral , Marketing Associate, Advertising , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!