Associate Corporate Photographer 1
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Requisition ID: 51218 Title: Associate Corporate Photographer 1
Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Naples, FL. Main
Objective: The Associate Corporate Photographer will provide
support for all facets of the Corporate Photography team at
Arthrex. This includes executing high quality photography that
encompasses a wide range of disciplines and subject matter,
providing production assistance on photo shoots, managing and
scheduling photo requests, processing photos, performing basic
retouching, ordering and returning products, applying metadata to
images and delivering digital files to requestors. Essential Duties
- Complete various photography assignments adhering to
established guidelines and quality standards, including product
photography, event photography, individual and group portraits,
commercial photography and architectural photography.
- Work with Corporate Communications team on photography needs
for PR, social media, employee communications and other internal
and external initiatives.
- Serve as a production assistant on photo shoots
- Coordinate models, props, and craft services.
- Create set reports by recording all pertinent information:
drawings, photos, measurements, power settings, etc.
- Coordinate with various departments and vendors to produce
- Assist with setup and break down of photo sets as well as
chairs and risers.
- General assistance as needed.
- Provide photo processing and retouching as needed; work with
Retoucher to achieve consistent high-quality images.
- Communicate with photography requestors to gain a complete
understanding of requested photography and to share information
regarding photography capabilities and availability.
- Manage the photography schedule and coordinate all photo
requests; brief photographers on the specific requirements for each
- Product Photography: Use Arthrex's internal software program to
check status and availability of products for photography; order
products for photography; organize and prepare products for
photography; repackage and return products after photography is
- Assist with metadata and ingestion of images into digital asset
- Coordinate timely delivery of images, slide shows, galleries,
etc. to meet business needs and expectations.
- Order photographic printing and/or create photographic prints
from onsite printers
- Track photography statistics and create requested productivity
reports and analytics.
- Purchase equipment and supplies, clean and organize photography
and studio equipment, and schedule equipment maintenance and
- Perform cross-functional duties and other special projects, as
- Some early morning, evening and weekend work will be required.
Incidental Duties: The above statements describe the general nature
and level of work being performed in this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed
additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by
management. Education and Experience:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor's degree in photography or
visual arts preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Lightroom required
- Basic retouching skills required
- Experience working in a photography studio a plus Knowledge and
Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Expert level photography skills required.
- Established track record of meeting a high volume of demand
with exceptionally creative execution.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
with experience working successfully with individuals at all levels
of an organization.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle
multiple projects and stakeholders with changing priorities.
- Deadline- and detail-oriented with strong initiative and
ability to work efficiently without supervision.
- Creative and collaborative nature; ability to conceptualize and
create ideas for new images, styles and techniques.
- Familiarity with copyright laws.
- Up to 10% Travel required Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment
Skills: PC/Mac, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft PowerPoint All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.Job
Keywords: Arthrex, Cape Coral , Associate Corporate Photographer 1, Advertising , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!