Company: St. Moritz Security Services
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Job Title: Unarmed Security OfficerSchedule- All days availablePay:
$19.00 per hourResponsibilies include:
- Build and Maintain staff schedules including open shifts nd
employee call offs
- Heavy telephone contsct with security officrers
- Previous experience in workforce scheduling requiered
- Maintain employee cancellation and refusals to work report
- Maintain and Track employee license information
- Need someone who is exceptionally dependable/punctual
- Highly detail oriented
- Monitor employee clock ins/clock outs and respond as
- Anticipater and communicate hiring needsMinimum
RequirementAbility to follow established procedures and policies.
Post orders to include enforcement of client/company rules,
policies, and/or regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail, good verbal and written
communications, including legible report writing.
- Ability to work independently OR as part of a small group to
resolve urgent issues, process orientated with high attention to
detail, and triage a problem quickly providing precise/clear
information while working under minimum supervision.
- Have a High school diploma or GED.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Willing to participate in St. Moritz pre-employment process
which may include drug testing, full background investigation and
- Friendly and professional demeanor.As a condition of continued
employment, employee must maintain current active status of all
required License at all times, and must carry the license at all
times while on duty.We offer an attractive compensation package
including competitive hourly wage, benefits, 401(k), training,
membership with PSPA (Private Security Professionals of America),
and opportunities for advancement.Visit us online at
https://www.smssi.com/ for more information.St. Moritz Security
Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity EmployerFL #B2300015,
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the security industry?
Join St. Moritz Security Services, Inc., a well-established company
with over 35 years in the industry.Join the excitement of a dynamic
company committed to deliver exceptional Security Services to
clients across the United States. Whether you are an experienced
officer, or new to the security industry, St. Moritz Security
Services, Inc. has the right opportunity for you!SMSSI is a growing
organization dedicated to excellence, honesty and quality in
delivering specialized services in a variety of markets. For over
35 years, we've provided safety and security to meet the diverse
needs of our clients. To learn more please visit our website or
follow us on social media. https://www.smssi.com/
Keywords: St. Moritz Security Services, Cape Coral , Scheduler/Admin, Administration, Clerical , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!