Company: Vi Living
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's
100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate
your Accounting Assistant career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Accounting Assistant A desirable
opportunity exists for a highly detail-oriented individual to
perform accounting functions which may include some or all of the
following; processing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable,
Payroll, handling resident inquiries, bank deposits and maintaining
accurate records and files. Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to possess a minimum of 2
years of accounting experience along with at least a high school
degree or GED equivalent. Associate degree in business or related
field is preferred.
- Also a high level of detail and accuracy is required.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems, JD Edwards is
- Extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to multitask, take direction, and work independently to
complete work in a timely manner; deadline oriented.
- Ability to be trained on additional accounting procedures.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with residents
- Ability to work with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of older adults and enjoy
working with a senior population.
- Ability to perform 10-key by touch.
- This position requires the ability to multitask and work
independently along with a customer service focus to interact with
residents. Create your own story. Something inspiring is happening
at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy
and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep
sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore between our
residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our
team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work
you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and
grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual
orientation/gender identity Keyword Tags: Accounting Assistant,
Senior Living, Healthcare, Nursing Home, Hospice, Assisted Living
Compensation: $19.00 - $22.00Location Address701 Retreat Drive,
Naples, Florida 34110
Keywords: Vi Living, Cape Coral , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!