Company: Quality Enterprises USA
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Quality Enterprises USA, Inc. is a leading construction firm
based in Southwest Florida that focuses on major civil, building,
and specialized construction in both the private and public
sectors. QE is seeking a full-time Controller to oversee the
company's Finance & Accounting Departments. The focus of this
position will be maintaining detailed costs within the company,
providing cost analysis to support operations and sales, and
contributing to the company's success with emphasis on continued
growth. Essential Duties:
- Manage all accounting operations including but not limited to
billing, A/R, A/P, GL, P/R, Cost Accounting, and Revenue
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including
the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving
the department's goals and objectives.
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations ,
especially their control systems, transaction-processing
operations, and policies and procedures.
- Maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies
- Provide financial reporting and analysis as required by
President and/or Corporate Officers.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant
issues to management.
- Assist with development of project budgets.
- Participate in the development and implementation of job cost
data gathering procedures from field operations.
- Work with project management staff to ensure proper compliance
with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job
cost estimates periodically.
- Assist with weekly payroll process as needed.
- Complete "Cash flow management" and "Work in Process"
- Prepare and issue timely and complete monthly/ annual financial
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are completed.
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance
of company operations.
- Assist with the development of the company's annual budget and
financial planning, as well as coordinate the preparation of the
corporate annual report.
- Run the year-end audit.
- Work with outside accounting/financial firms and bonding
- Ensure that accounting processes meet state and federal
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance with a
minimum of (5) years of cost accounting experience.
- Resume is required with references.
- CPA is preferred but less important the greater the relevant
accounting experience possessed.
- Accounting experience in a construction environment, heavy
civil construction industry a plus.
- Depreciation experience and familiarity with banking
- Accounting software proficiency is preferred, knowledge of
Vista by Viewpoint a plus.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products. Interested applicants
can send their resume to: Resume@qeusa.com PI184704941
Keywords: Quality Enterprises USA, Cape Coral , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Naples, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!